Sunday, February 20

13 countries is not enough!!

i consider myself extremely blessed!!

i have traveled so much...

i have been to more than 13 countries in my 20 years of life!
i thank God for giving me so many opportunities to travel n meet so many people...

but....i am not satisfied! >.<
i made two lists.
of places i want to travel in the UK by the time i graduate...
and other places in the world where i would like to go, whether it's before i graduate or after... as long as i go to them before i have kids!! hahhahaha.. think i'm mean cuz i dont wana bring my kids? NO LA. >.< just that traveling with kids will be totally different.... =P after i have kids i would be happy to bring them to these places too...i just wana go there BEFORE i have kids...so...i can enjoy first. HAHA. 


heeeee..  XD

it's a short list. LOL.
only 10 new countries.....and 6 countries that i have been to before but LOVE to visit again. 
.....or is it too ambitious?? =S

hmmmm.....i have to start saving money for my travels!!





in 10 years....i hope to have all these places crossed off my list. 
fingers crossed!
>.<





No comments: