Friday, December 31

another year gone by....

Happy New Year, everyone!!!


wow.... 2010 has gone by so quickly.
personally, it's been a really wonderful....and i really mean WONDERFUL year for me!

i taught and successfully taught 10 active little children how to read with phonics in ASAA!
i finally got back to studying myself (after almost two years of working)...... came to the UK for university!
and i got closer to someone who i would have never in the WORLD expected to care so much for... =)
and.....sadly..it's my last teen year! aaahhhh.... next year i'll be 20 liao oh! but i tell you this...i'll still be as 'kiddish' as i am now. =P young at heart bahhh.... hor? XD

i have been blessed by family...friends......and God throughout this year. and i am thankful that He has guided every decision that i made...especially regarding my studies. =)

here's to another great year ahead! 2011...........

cheers, guys!



xoxo

2 comments:

Hazel Anne Columna said...

happy new year! i enjoy reading your blog, since from your old blog. =)God bless you.

Unknown said...

I love reading your posts and am one of your biggest fans, even tho' I'm Mum!!