Tuesday, December 28

Belgium trip... 17-22 Dec

i made a short trip to Belgium to go see my aunts and uncles and cousins...

Jenn sent me off to the bus stop on 17th Dec. =D 



took the train across the English Channel to Oostende! 
it snowed so much during those few days! 

my aunt's white garden...

i was spoilt by my aunt!!
she made all sorts of Malaysian food for me... heheheeee... XD 

she made her own roti canai!!! yummm

uncle cooked Hainanese Chicken Rice for me... mmmm!!

kon lo mee....

ice kacang!!! 
made from fresh snow..... heee...

chocolate cakes and ice cream... 


totally enjoyed my time at Belgium!
spent most of my days just sleeping and eating! 
had a really relaxing trip... =) 

my aunt and cousins.... 
<3






that's all for now, guys!!

Christmas trip to Cornwall will be coming up soon... hehe


XOXO

No comments: