Thursday, November 11

Be my Everything...

"God in my living 
There in my breathing
God in my waking
God in my sleeping 


God in my resting
There in my working
God in my thinking
God in my speaking 

God in my hoping 
There in my dreaming
God in my watching
God in my waiting

God in my laughing
There in my weeping 
God in my hurting
God in my healing

Christ in me 
Christ in me
Christ in me the hope of glory
You are everything



Be my everything......"


-Everything, Tim Hughes


This song is very meaningful to me... =) 


am reminded that God is there every step that I take. 
when i feel lost (like...literally.. >.<)
when i feel sad.....missing home and family.
when i have trouble with my studies... mainly, laziness! =X 
when i face obstacles and problems....
He helps me as i learn to live my independent life. =) 

No comments: