Monday, November 8

life is not an easy road.

i just finished doing an assignment. amazed at myself. HAHA..

gosh. learning to live on my own, being independent.. IT'S SO HARD!

i gotta buy food and cook for myself.... no mommy or popo to buy groceries and cook for me everyday.

do my own laundry... no kakak....

keep my room neat n tidy.  again, NO KAKAK! i realize that i have been so spoilt. =X 

do my work.... >.< this is the hardest of all.. because it's so hard to find motivation to sit down, read, research n write essays.... gahhh. so much easier to sit back, relax, eat ice cream and watch HIMYM. =D

make sure i stay close to God. yea....this is quite hard for me too. being away from home church. away from my cell group. sometimes, will forget to do devotion.....lazy..or tired...or any excuse la. but i'm glad i've found a good church to go to here, and also good CU friends! =)

i miss home so much!
the comfort of being at home.. everything done for you. no worries about your money... >.< or house... or anything at all. sigh. 
but i'm learning day by day how to handle myself. =) how to deal with problems that i have never faced before.. like fridge being empty and having to run out to buy food otherwise no dinner. >.<
or learning to take bus by myself. i'm terrible with public transport. always getting lost... lol. 

but other than that, i'm quite enjoying this adventure than i'm in.
it's a learning experience for me.......
builds my faith. independence. and most of all, appreciation n gratitude for the little things that i took forgranted back home. like:: being able to drive everywhere......food always on the table and in the fridge...my bed always made and clothes washed.....and most of all, FAMILY. 


=)

i cant wait to go home!
haha...



"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have." 
Cayla Mills

No comments: