Sunday, November 14

You are my strength..


"Savior, please take my hand . 
I work so hard, I live so fast. 
This life begins, and then it ends. 
And I do the best that I can, 
but I don't know how long I'll last. 

I try to be so tough, 
but I'm just not strong enough
I can't do this alone, 
God I need you to hold on to me. 
I try to be good enough, 
but I'm nothing without your love. 
Savior, please keep saving me. 

Savior, please help me stand."

~Josh Wilson


realised that being a 'boring' uni student has paid off... 
and others see it as a 'witness'. 
not sure if it's a good thing though. haha...  
"You dont club, drink, smoke or gamble. Are you a Christian?"
=.=  being a Christian must seem so boring to them. 

but, being a Christian is more than just NOT doing stuff. 
i hope they see the things that i DO also as a witness too..... =) 


it's Sunday once again....
i miss home SO much!
i miss ASCath....... =( 

i cant wait to go home.  


No comments: