Wednesday, October 13

day 3 of independence..

ahh...yes.
it's my third day of living the independent life! 
=D 

well, what did i do on this blessed day?
woke up quite early... 
did my assignments... yes, unbelievable hor? 
did laundry...
cooked my lunch!!
when i say cooked, i really mean took the frozen meal out of the freezer n popped it into the oven. 
XD

everyone asks me
"how are you?"
"how's life in the UK??"
and as usual...i always answer "oh..fine." =) 

but..
I MISS HOME!! >.< 
i want some good ol' home-cooked food!!!!!!!!!!! 
someone FedEx me my grandma, could you? i miss her cooking so so much
and also my bed and bathroom....?? and maybe a tv with Astro.. 
please include cups of teh tarik and big bowls of laksa in the parcel as well..
please????????????????? 
=( 



well, that's all for today, people.


p.s.  to my cell group: I MISS YOU GUYS!!!! 


xoxo

No comments: