Sunday, October 31

MISS LIST part 3..

as the days go by........the more n more i realize how much i miss HOME!
it's only been 1 month... yerrrrrrrr. =(

btw, click if you haven't read part1 and part2...... 


12. i miss having someone else do my laundry for me! >.<

13. YOYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh what i would do right now for a cup of milky tea with pearls. =(

14. eating legor at Sadung Jaya!! with that sweet chilli dipping sauce. yer yer yerrrrrrrrrr.... and the chicken wings. roarrrrrr....feed me!

15. my friends and students at ASAA.... Nat,Lui,Soph,Ting,Matt,Jordie,Baobei Kelvin, and the rest of you.....from VLC,PLC,FLC,JLC,DLC!!! not forgetting my 'baby' Erin Liew. =)



**to be continued again.... XD

1 comment:

Sophiacsh6508 said...

hahhahah...i saw my name!!! ^.^ miss u tooo....