Friday, October 29

Miss List part 2..

**see Miss List part 1 for the first few.. =D 



6. my big bro....SAM SAM SAMMIE!! =) no, i dont normally call him that. lol... 

7. my bestest darling and the person who gets me the most!! hehehee..we literally go through everything together. love her n miss her craziness and laughter. RACHAEL MIA. =D

8. my dear cell group. oh....cell group! miss you all ehh.. Cynthia, Winston, Dave, Elaine, Steph, Kuan, Hao, Caven, Ju, Sam...

9. Manglish! heheee... oh gosh. i miss adding "LA-BAH-KAH" to the end of like, every single sentence. haha... no, they do not do that here in UK. =P it's frowned upon. no laaa..kidding. but people do look at me weirdly when i say "ok laaaa..." =.=

10. i super duper miss yam cha-ing ohhhh... =( unfortunately, it's not the culture to yam cha here in UK..or anywhere in Europe. GAHH.

11. i miss the guy whose favorite number...or at least football number...is 11. =)




**more to come....... =)

No comments: