Friday, October 8

the start of something new....

i have been in England for a week already! =)
finally moved into my room properly...and finally have some time to upload some pics. 

well i'm at the University of Hertfordshire.
staying on campus in the student village... =) 
this is my house....i share it with 6 other students. 

my cosy little room. =) 

cooked and ate my first dinner in the house with mom. XD

St. Albans...
really pretty town! love it here... and tons of shopping malls. hehe...
this is just one street that i thought looked very "English". XP 
wont show you the malls and stuff.....you can see enough of that in KK/KL/anywhere else in the world...

the famous cathedral at St Albans. it is HUGE!
those of you who know the House of Prayer in Tawau..well, it's twice as long as the HOP!
imagine...huge oh! n so amazing inside. 
it's over 300 years old man! 
must visit if you ever pass by. =) 
i'll be your guide. heh... 

uni life has not "really" started yet...
first week of lectures is over.... some assignments to do but overall still pretty relaxed.

gotta start my independent life!
cooking for myself..
washing my own clothes! >.<
cleaning my room...
waking up on time for class.. 
doing my hw!! gahhh...


heading to London this weekend for my birthday! weeeeeee... XD
meeting Roy n also cuzzie Andrew. looking forward to it very much..

well, that's all the updates for now.
xoxo

2 comments:

Manda's Life said...

Wow~~~ so syok n enjoyable oh.. *jealous mode* i want go there too.. keke.. anyway, gambateh for ur studies!!!! =]

sarahvsl said...

haha.. thanks Panda!!! XP
come visit me laaa. hehe.