Thursday, October 28

my MISS list (part 1)

>.<

i have been away from the sweet ol' Kota Kinabalu for..... 27 days already!
i have so many things that i miss!!
gahhh.....

i'll slowly list them out over a few days... =) otherwise you'd be reading this blog post for...HOURS.
haha...

btw, this is in random order... not in order of importance or alphabetical or whatever. =.=


1. My bathroom!!! gahhh.. oh goodness. i miss my bathroom..... my nice clean....bathroom! >.<

2. My occasionally annoying....hunky.....little brother. =) miss his sudden bursting out into song. =)

3. My car.... yerrr. i miss driving!
=( my little car..... now it's sold to dear Cynthia. i know she'll jaga it well. hehe.

4. ROTI CANAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please...someone....ANYONE...gimme roti canai with susu manis la bahhh. please??? =(

5. My dear parents who worked so hard to send me here...and grandmother (the thought of her cooking just makes me drool). >.<




=(


i miss home

bring me home.....!!!




**to be continued.....

No comments: