Wednesday, October 6

last cell group!...and airport...

haha...i know this post is quite late.
anyway....

really enjoyed my last cell group meeting! 
29th Sept...
we had icecream!! heheee...



as usual... had fun during cell group...
miss my cellies so so much!!! =( and the great times we spent together.
playing games....
sharing...
praying for each other..
laughing..
yam cha!! 
you guys really have built me up and are like a family to me.

on the day i left KK, 
went to ASAA to say bye to the kids and friends...
hao and andrew sent me to airport.
cynthia drove there to say bye too.. hehe. 
lovely cell leader she is! 

our luggage! >.<

well.....will update again about UK.
recently have no time to upload pics..

but..i love it here!!
the town is so pretty.... heheheee... 

more again soon.


xoxo

No comments: